Features and Benefits
You get four chemical spill packs in one large, sturdy sports bag.
- Just open kit, use the absorbents, then throw them in the temporary disposal bags included
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads absorb quickly
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Rugged duffel bag is packed with four kits - absorb spills at a great price, then keep the bag
- Makes a great vehicle spill kit
- Great for multiple uses or locations
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||25" W x 48" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 20 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||21|
Bag - Polyethylene
Duffel Bag - Canvas
Mats & Socks - Polypropylene
12 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
48 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
8 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
4 - Instructions
1 - Canvas Duffel Bag
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for KIT323
Four Kits in One!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.