PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in 5-Gallon High-Visibility Economy Container
High-visibility, low-cost PIG Spill Kit is perfect for spills of acids, bases and unknown liquids.
- Our best kit for everyday spills is packed with top-quality PIG Absorbents, but affordable enough to be stocked in all your spill-prone areas
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Basic container saves money when you don't need a UN Rated container for disposal of spent absorbents
- Bright yellow color is easy to locate in the event of a spill; non-threaded lid lifts off for fast, easy access
- Lightweight 100% polyethylene containers resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry; molded-in handles for easy carrying
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup faster
- Tamperproof seal helps prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 12" x 14.5" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 4 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Mats: 100% Polypropylene
Socks: 100% Polypropylene
Bucket: 100% Polyethylene
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
8 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - 5-Gallon Plastic Pail with Lid
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 109|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Spill Kit - KIT3200
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.