PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in a Clear-Top Duffel Bag
Durable clear-top duffel bag makes this chemical spill kit easy to store, carry and inspect contents.
- Heavy-duty, black vinyl duffel bag resists wear and tear; pockets let you store additional tools and supplies
- Clear plastic top flap lets you easily check contents, so you know you're prepared for a spill or an audit
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb quickly
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Prepacked bag provides easy access to contents
- Compact size is ideal for storage in vehicles, at individual workstations or in other tight spaces
- Nylon straps for easy carrying or hanging
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||11.5" W x 20.5" L x 9.25" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Disposal Bags: Polyethylene
40 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Handy Pad in Dispenser Box (MAT351)
4 - 8" W x 8" L x 1" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow in Dispenser Box (PIL302)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - Duffel Bag
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.