PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in Camo Duffel Bag
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Versatile portable chemical spill kit in a durable camo hunting bag.
- Durable, camouflaged duffel bag hides dirt and is easy to grab and go to the spill
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat pads quickly absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks and cracks
- Goggles and gloves protect workers during spill cleanup
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||12" W x 24" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 9.5 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||24|
Absorbents: 100% Polypropylene
Putty: 15% Epoxy Resins, 1.5% Catalyst, 83.5% Non-Hazardous (Trade Secret) Ingredient
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
30 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Neoprene Glove
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - Duffel Bag
|Shelf Life||2 years|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.