The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Chemical spill kit in rugged denim drawstring bag.
- Durable denim bag hides dirt and can fit almost anywhere
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches cracks or leaks
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Instant Bucket helps you handle spills or ruptures on the road
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Spill kit in compact bag with drawstring closure is ideal for storage behind a vehicle seat
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||18.5" W x 27" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 6 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Denim Bag - 100% Cotton
Socks & Mats - Polypropylene
16 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
2 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
1 - ext. dia. 11.5" x 13" H Snap-Over LDPE Bucket Insert (GEN308)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Lightstick
1 - Emergency Spill Kit Decal
1 - Denim Bag
|Shelf Life||2 years|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Cyalume Light Stick
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.