PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in GoBox® Cabinet
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Save money! Pay for the supplies - not the container - with our disposable box kit.
- Economical kit with built-in handle provides grab-and-go convenience
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb; wipers clean surfaces and hands
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Prepacked container provides easy access to contents
- Can serve as a mini spill response station on countertop or hung on a wall
- Highly-visible yellow container and large, color-coded label make identification fast and accurate
- Quick-reference spill response instructions are printed inside container
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||12" W x 16" L x 11.25" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 5.5 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||48|
Cabinet - Cardboard
Mats, Socks, Pillows, & Wipers - Polypropylene
Goggles - Polycarbonate Lens w/ Rubber Frame
Gloves - Neoprene Blend over Natural Latex
30 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Handy Pad in Dispenser Box (MAT351)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
1 - 8" W x 8" L x 1" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow in Dispenser Box (PIL306)
1 - 12.25" W x 13" L Pack of Polypropylene Wipers
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Pair of Neoprene Gloves
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - High Visibility Cardboard Box
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatability guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.