PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in Large Wall-Mount Cabinet
Wall-mountable kit makes sure that your chemical spill supplies are right where you need them - so they're handy when you need them.
- Safety-yellow, heavy-gauge, welded steel cabinet is printed "Spill Kit" for quick identification
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs and patches cracks and leaks
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Prepacked cabinet provides easy access to contents
- See-through front panel lets you easily check inventory levels
- Includes write-on label for emergency contact info
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||14.25" W x 20" L x 32.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 18 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
Cabinet - Steel
Mats, Socks & Pillows - Polypropylene
Wipers - Polyester/Cellulose
80 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Handy Pad in Dispenser Box (MAT351)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (PIG301)
2 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
12 - 8" W x 8" L x 1" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow in Dispenser Box (PIL302)
40 - 12.25" W x 13" L Polypropylene Wipers
10 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Emergency Phone Number Label
1 - Metal Cabinet
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 110|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Heavy Duty Maintenance Wipers
29 CFR 1910.1450
When hazardous chemicals are used in laboratories, a chemical hygiene plan must be established. Employers must, "determine and implement control measures to reduce employee exposure to hazardous chemicals."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for KIT328
PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in Large Wall-Mount Cabinet Item KIT328.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.