Features and Benefits
Our most economical chemical spill kit – packed in a clear bag for easy inspection.
- Compact kit with zipper closure is ideal for outfitting a vehicle fleet
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads absorb quickly
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Contains temporary disposal bags for used absorbents
- Transparent bag lets you check supply levels at a glance
- Stores easily behind a vehicle seat
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||5" W x 15" L x 18" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 5 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||30|
Bag - Vinyl
Contents - Mats - Polypropylene
Socks - Polypropylene
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
12 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - 18"L x 16"W x 5.5"H Instructions
1 - Clear Vinyl Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 115|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for KIT367
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.