PIG® Heavy-Duty 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums 62.5" x 62.5" x 8.75" Sump Capacity 75 gal.
The strongest pallets you
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
Please choose an option to see pricing.
The strongest pallets you
can buy won't buckle or bow, even under the heaviest loads! Guaranteed for life.
- The strongest, most durable containment pallets you can buy won't buckle or bow. We guarantee it.
- Strong enough for long-term storage of liquids with high specific gravities
- Innovative design transfers weight to load-bearing channels to maximize capacity
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with regulations and keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- Optional .75" drain plug lets you empty sump without removing drums or grating
- 4-way forklift entry allows easy movement from any direction loaded or unloaded (if loaded, drums MUST be properly secured before moving)
- We test all of our Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
|Dimensions||62.5" W x 62.5" L x 8.75" H|
|Recycled Content||48% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||9000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||75 gal.|
|Drain||Optional .75" Drain|
|Fork Truck Access||Four-Way Fork Access, Can Move Loaded (Drums MUST be properly secured before moving)|
|Grates||(2) 52" L x 26" W Grates|
|Holds||(4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||10|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 349|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK672
Handy Containment Pallet
Heavy duty poly containment pallet
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.