PIG® Heavy-Duty Poly IBC Tote Spill Containment Pallet
Our strongest Containment Unit holds up to 6 tons so you
can stack two IBCs and save floor space.
- 4"-thick, two-section decking is supported by all-poly inner pedestals for superior load handling
- Heavy-duty construction permits long-term stacked storage of two IBCs to save space
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating holds a variety of IBC sizes; if tank has feet or pegs, be sure to use proper support pads or plates
- Translucent white sidewalls allow easy visual inspection
- Positioning pegs in pedestals keep deck from shifting
- Arrives ready to use with no assembly required
|Dimensions||58" W x 58" L x 33.5" H|
|Recycled Content||18% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||12000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||400 gal.|
|Fork Truck Access||No Fork Truck Access|
|Grates||(2) 52" L x 26" W Grates|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 378|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK467
Top Notch Service
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.