PIG® High-Temp Epoxy Putty
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain, Japan.
Reach for this easy-to-use, heat-resistant epoxy stick when you're making repairs to materials exposed to high heat or cold temperatures.
- Resists temperatures as low as -40ºF and as high as 500ºF
- Each epoxy stick is composed of premeasured base and activator that you hand-knead together: no tools needed — just cut, mix and apply
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded or painted
- Nontoxic, VOC- and solvent-free
- Resists hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols, esters, halocarbons, aqueous salt solutions and diluted acids and bases
- Use to repair iron pipes, tanks, castings, stripped threads, molds, ductwork, fill cracks and holes, and bond metals in industrial maintenance
- See Product Instructions for specific cure times/conditions
|Handling Time||1 hour|
|Pipe Pressure||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized|
|Temperature Limit||-40°F (-40°C) to 450°F (232°C) Continuous, 500°F (260°C) Intermittent|
|Volume||4 oz. Tube|
|Sold as||6 per box|
|# per Pallet||300|
|Composition||15% Epoxy Resins, 1.5% Catalyst, 83.5% Non-Hazardous Proprietary Ingredient|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 264|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG High-Temp Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® High-Temp Epoxy Putty
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NSF Certified
DisclaimerFor Repair Purposes Only
Not intended for structural applications. For repairing applications only.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.