PIG® High-Volume SpillBlocker® Dike
Our tallest SpillBlocker dikes are designed to handle high-volume spills and pooling liquids.
- Only PIG dikes offer a tear-resistant top layer and a flexible, tacky bottom layer to create a tight, liquid-proof seal on smooth surfaces
- Taller height is great for containing deeper pools of liquid and high-volume spills
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Built-in dovetail connectors create a liquid-proof seal and allow you to join as many sections as you need without extra parts
- Fast protection for when a large spill is heading right for your drain
- Confines and diverts fluids without absorbing them, making cleanup simple
- High-visibility lime-green color draws attention to spill for increased safety
- Polyurethane material resists water, oils and many chemicals
|Dimensions||4" W x 5' L x 4.5" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||One 4" W x 5' L x 4.5" H Section|
|Barrier Height||4.5" H|
|Ideal For||Quick Spill Response|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Storage Temp Range||Store Between 0°F and 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||80|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 155|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
High volume Spill blocker
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.