- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Australia, Canada, Israel.
Features and Benefits
Converts spilled acids into calcium fluoride and inorganic salts for safer cleanup.
- Liquid changes from beige to red during neutralization, then returns to normal when neutralization is complete; helps identify the best time to handle with the least amount of risk
- Safer to use than caustic soda neutralizers which can form a poisonous gas by-product
- Liquid formula works at an efficient 1:1 ratio, generating less gas and heat than traditional powder neutralizers; safer to use and requires less product per spill
- More versatile than powder-based neutralizers; liquid can be sprayed on vertical or perforated surfaces, even atomized to help minimize vapors
Quality and Certification Checks
|Fluid Absorbed/Neutralized||Hydrofluoric Acid|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 4 gal.|
|Unit Weight||1 gal.|
|Sold as||4 containers per box|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 76|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.