PIG® IBC Folding Drip Tray with HazMat Absorbent
Safely catch excess drops of hazardous chemicals when removing IBC valve attachments with this flip-up IBC HazMat drip tray and HazMat absorbent mat pad.
- Remove IBC valve accessories cleanly and safely by attaching this folding drip tray with HazMat absorbent mat pad to your IBC
- Flip up tray and strap into place between uses to prevent tripping; tray wings stop over-tightening
- IBC HazMat spill tray can contain up to 30 ounces of hazardous liquid, including 9 ounces absorbed by mat pad
- Drip pan for HazMat totes is compatible with any size of caged-style IBC
- Included precision-cut mat fits perfectly inside tray
|Sump Capacity Range||20 - 39.9 gal.|
|Dimensions||16" W x 14" L x 3.5" H|
|Sump Capacity||30 oz.|
|Sold as||1 each|
Tray - Polyethylene
Hazmat Pad - Polypropylene
1 - 16" W x 14" L x 3.5" H Folding Drip Tray
1 - 8" W x 13" L Die Cut Hazmat Pad (MAT6502)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N9|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® HazMat Absorbents
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for IBC6502
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.