PIG® Lab & Chemical Cleanup Kit
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Be prepared for small spills in the laboratory with our grab-and-go clean up kit for acids, bases and chemicals.
- Compact design lets you store a spill kit virtually anywhere you need one for fast response
- Easy-open, resealable bag protects kit contents from dirt and moisture
- Single-use kit is faster and more efficient than dragging a large spill kit to a small cleanup; safer and more effective than using rags or paper towels
- Includes hazmat absorbent pads, acid neutralizing loose absorbent and base neutralizing loose absorbent to clean up most acids, bases and chemicals (absorbs up to 25 ounces)
- Disposable gloves, mini dustpan and disposal bag also included to aid cleanup
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents - the world's #1 selling brand
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||4" W x 9.25" L x 13" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 25.2 oz.|
|Container Type||Single Use Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Special Feature||Single Use Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||40|
Mats - Polypropylene,
Acid Neutralizer - Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Alizarin,
Base Neutralizer - Polymer, Citric Acid, Thymol Blue
3 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad
1 - 3.5 oz. Acid Encapsulating/Neutralizing Absorbent
1 - 3.5 oz. Base Encapsulating/Neutralizing Absorbent
1 - Disposable Scoop and Scraper
1 - 9.25" X 13" x 4" Bag Single Use - Lab & Chemical Cleanup Kit
1 - 12" L SHOWA NITRI-DEX® Nitrile Gloves (GLV970-XL)
1 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 114|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Acid Neutralizer & Absorber
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Base Neutralizer & Absorber
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
DisclaimerAcid Absorbents Notice
Not for use with hydrofluoric acid as it may create a hazardous gas.
DisclaimerBase Absorbents Notice
Avoid contact with metallic nitrates, cyanides, sulfides and strong oxidizers. Contact with sodium or calcium hypochlorite creates chlorine gas.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatability guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.