PIG® Latching Lid for Fluorescent Lamp Storage Drum
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Meet universal waste management regs and boost your recycling efforts with the only locking latching lid made just for fluorescent lamp storage drums.
- Replaces conventional slide-on lids for fast, easy access; attached lid won't get lost or forgotten
- Latching handle is easy to open or close with one hand
- 3"-wide EVA gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to container
- Crowned lid keeps debris from accumulating on top
- Fast-latch ring is easy to remove; eliminates clumsy nut-and-bolt ring
- Hinge pin is made for easy lid removal without loosening band around drum
- Hinge stops keep lid upright when open
|Style||Hinged Lid w/ One-Hand Latch|
|Use With||23" Dia. Fiber Drums|
|Dimensions||24.8" W x 28.3" L x 6" H|
|Drum Size||23" Dia.|
|Drum Type||Fiber Drum|
|Padlockable||Padlockable w/ .25" Shackle|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|# per Pallet||24|
Lid - Powder-Coated Steel
Gasket - EVA Foam
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 282|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Drum Lid EVA Gasket
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(i)
Flammable liquids need to be stored in closed containers that are sealed by a "lid or other device" that does not allow liquids or vapors to escape.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 273.13
Small quantity handlers of universal waste must manage the waste in a manner that prevents releases into the environment.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.