PIG® Latching Lid with Fast-Latch Ring for Poly Drum
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Get fast, easy access to drums and meet closed
container regs with the only locking latching lid designed for poly drums.
- The first latching lid designed for open-head poly drums
- 3" EVA gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to help keep drum contents dry and pure
- Two sets of interchangeable spacers help this lid fit the five most common poly drums
- Latching handle easily opens and closes with one hand
- Crowned lid provides a cleaner appearance
- Durable, chemical-resistant powder coat helps ensure long service life
- Lockable latch helps prevent unauthorized access
- Hinge pin is made for easy lid removal without loosening band around drum
- Multiple lid color options let you segregate drums for safe, compliant filling
|Style||Hinged Lid w/ One-Hand Latch|
|Use With||55 gal. Plastic Drums|
|Dimensions||26.75" W x 23.25" L x 4.375" H|
|Drum Size||55 gal.|
|Drum Type||Poly Drum|
|Drum Mounting||Fast Latch|
|Padlockable||Padlockable w/ .25" Shackle|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|# per Pallet||13|
Lid - Steel
Gasket - Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
1 - Latching Drum Lid
5 - Small Spacers
5 - Large Spacers
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 292|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Drum Lid EVA Gasket
- Instructions for PIG Latching Drum Lid for 55-Gallon Poly Drum
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 261.4
Helps you comply with 40 CFR 261.4 requiring excluded solvent contaminated wipes to be accumulated and stored in closed containers while they are managed onsite.
40 CFR 262.15
Satellite Accumulation Areas allow generators of hazardous waste to accumulate as much as 55 gallons of hazardous waste or one quart of acutely hazardous waste in containers at or near the point of generation. The container must be kept closed when not in use, must be under the control of the operator generating the waste and must be properly labeled.
40 CFR 262.16(b)(2)(iii)
Small and Large Quantity Generators of hazardous waste must keep hazardous waste storage containers closed, except when adding or removing waste from the container.
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Latching Lid for Poly Drum
Never Play In The Slop With This Lid
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.