The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Keep oily leaks and drips off the floor with this refillable holder and absorbent mat pad system.
- Non-absorbent vinyl pocket holds PIG Oil-Only Mat in place beneath leaking equipment; oil is absorbed and contained to protect floors
- Tough 18 oz. vinyl-coated reinforced fabric pad with bermed edge acts as a non-absorbent barrier and keeps fluids from penetrating surfaces below
- Low-profile pad can be used in many low-clearance applications
- Built-in grommets let you secure pads in place if necessary
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without absorbing a drop of water
- Holder accommodates 15" x 20" PIG Oil-Only Mat Pads (5 included; see MAT415 for refills)
- Pocket on the back of pad holder holds up to 5 spill pads
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||21" W x 23" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 1 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1 gal.|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Short-Term Outdoor Use|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||1 per box|
Pocket: Vinyl-Coated, Reinforced Fabric
5 - 15" x 20" PIG® Oil-Only Mat Pads (MAT415)
1 - 23" L x 21" W x .25" H Leak and Drip Pad
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 47|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Why is there no SDS?
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAD202
Great Product - Works as Advertised
Increases safety and Cleanliness!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.