- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
This kit is equipped with a hand pump vacuum to suck up spilled mercury for recycling or safe disposal.
- Vacuum pump allows you to quickly and effectively capture mercury spills for proper recycling or disposal
- Includes collection vials and cleanup gear for up to 6 spills
- Scoop and spatula make it easier to gather scattered mercury droplets without unnecessary scattering or loss
- Durable polyethylene carrying case keeps all necessary equipment in one place
- No hazardous components to generate additional hazardous waste
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||6" W x 19" L x 14" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 6 oz.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||25|
Case - Polyethylene
Gloves - Nitrile
Tape - Butyl Rubber
Vials & Bags - Plastic
6 - Pair Nitrile Gloves
6 - Scoop/Spatulas
1 - Butyl Rubber Tape (Roll)
7 - Plastic Zip Closure Bags
6 - Pre-moistened Wipes
1 - Storage/Carrying Case
1 - Vacuum Hand Pump
6 - Collection Vials
1 - Safety Glasses
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 127|
On the dot!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.