- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
This kit is equipped with a hand pump vacuum to suck up spilled mercury for recycling or safe disposal.
- Vacuum pump allows you to quickly and effectively capture mercury spills for proper recycling or disposal
- Includes collection vials and cleanup gear for up to 6 spills
- Scoop and spatula make it easier to gather scattered mercury droplets without unnecessary scattering or loss
- Durable polyethylene carrying case keeps all necessary equipment in one place
- No hazardous components to generate additional hazardous waste
- For info on custom kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||6" W x 19" L x 14" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 6 oz.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||25|
Case - Polyethylene
Gloves - Nitrile
Tape - Butyl Rubber
Vials & Bags - Plastic
6 - Pair Nitrile Gloves
6 - Scoop/Spatulas
1 - Butyl Rubber Tape (Roll)
7 - Plastic Zip Closure Bags
6 - Pre-moistened Wipes
1 - Storage/Carrying Case
1 - Vacuum Hand Pump
6 - Collection Vials
1 - Safety Glasses
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 117|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Mercury Spill Vacuum Kit
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SCRUBS Wiper
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
On the dot!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.