PIG® Modular Poly IBC Tote Spill Containment Pallet
Modular system saves you money by sharing sump capacity. Store your IBCs in compliance with containment regulations.
- Flow-through connections let components share sump capacity to help you meet storage regulations; more economical than individual units
- Each heavy-duty pallet section supports 9,000 lb. UDL and accommodates almost any size IBC unit
- Pallet sections and tanks are 100% polyethylene to resist corrosion and most chemicals, including acids, solvents and oils
- Each pallet section features 4-way forklift pockets for easy moving
- Non-slip grates lift out for easy sump access
- Low profile allows easy loading and access
- Increase sump capacity by adding on an individual pallet section (PAK672)
- Includes specially designed tool kit for connecting components
- Each expansion tank features a hatch lid for easy access to collected liquid
- Includes four pairs of 2.25" diameter, flow-through bulkhead fittings that let you easily connect components
|Dimensions||62.5" W x 250" L x 12.5" H|
|Recycled Content||34% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||27000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||355 gal.|
|Fork Truck Access||Four-Way Fork Access, Move Unloaded Only|
|Grates||(6) 52" L x 26" W Grates|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|New Pig Patent||5,562,047;Foreign Patents|
|# per Pallet||1|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grates - Polyethylene (HDPE)
Bulkhead Fittings - Polypropylene
Gaskets - EPDM & Polypropylene
2 - 61" L x 31" W x 12.5" H Expansion Tank
3 - 62.5" L x 62.5" W x 8.75" H Pallet (PAK672-BK-WOD)
1 - Tool Kit
4 - 2.25" Bulkhead Fittings (2/pack) (PAK118)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 380|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
- Instructions for Expansion Tank Assembly
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK120
Support Plates for PIG® IBC Tote Spill Containment Units
- For IBCs & Totes
- 4 each
Bulkhead Fittings for PIG® Modular IBC Tote Spill Containment Pallet
- For Modular Poly IBC Spill Containment Pallet
PIG® Heavy-Duty 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
- Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 62.5" x 62.5" x 8.75"
- Sump Capacity 75 gal.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.