PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain, Japan.
Top quality resins bond better and stay stronger so repairs last - we guarantee it! Fix it fast and fix it right with PIG Epoxy Putty.
- Customer-favorite PIG Epoxy Putty sticks to almost anything and cures fast
- Made with the highest-quality epoxy resins to bond better and stay stronger; adheres to steel, glass, masonry and most plastics
- Convenient, premeasured epoxy has Parts A and B in one tube ready for kneading
- Cures concrete-hard in 1 hour for drilling, tapping, sanding or painting
- Nontoxic, VOC- and solvent-free putty can be used on potable water lines
- 3- to 5-minute working time
- A great addition to any toolbox or response kit
- PIG Putty is not intended for making structural repairs
|Handling Time||3 Minutes|
|Pipe Pressure||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized|
|Temperature Limit||-20°F (-29°C) to 250°F (121°C) Continuous, 300°F (149°C) Intermittent|
|Volume||4 oz. Tube|
|Sold as||12 per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||8030-01-436-8318|
15% Epoxy Resins
83.5% Non-Hazardous Proprietary Ingredient
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 256|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Putty
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NSF Certified
DisclaimerFor Repair Purposes Only
Not intended for structural applications. For repairing applications only.
EXCELLENT - A MUST USE
Pig Putty PTY202
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.