PIG® Non-Slip Epoxy Tread Kit
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Increase traction, visibility and safety on stairs and ramps with custom, permanent treads to reduce your liability for slip and fall claims.
- Add slip resistance and create high-traction surfaces to prevent slips and trips at your facility
- Spreadable, no-drip formula cures quickly and is easy to use on sloped surfaces; excellent adhesion and grip to porous and non-porous surfaces like concrete, stone, brick, wood, metal and fiberglass
- Indoor/outdoor, UV-resistant epoxy is more durable, better adhering and longer-lasting than tread tapes and paints
- Black tread color stands out on concrete and most surfaces; can be applied in alternating pattern with other tread colors (sold separately) to maximize visibility
- Withstands exposure to chemicals, weather and extreme temperatures; zero VOC, low odor and USDA Compliant
- Ideal solution for steps, ladder rungs, ramps, wet or oily surfaces, walk-in freezers, loading docks, walkways, locker rooms, boats, pools, curbs and more
- Kit includes epoxy cartridge, pair of gloves, spreader spatula, two rolls of tread tape and two mix nozzles (high-thrust epoxy gun required for installation, sold separately)
- For maximum traction in wet or oily high-traffic areas, add Heavy Duty Tread Grit (sold separately)
- Linear coverage per cartridge varies depending on tread width, application thickness and surface type: 1/2" tread width covers 80–100 linear feet; 1" tread width covers 40–50 linear feet (coverage based on 1/32" epoxy thickness and using forming tape)
- Damaged areas should be repaired before installing; surface should be clean, free of debris and dry before installing
- Epoxy bonds are permanent; please refer to instructions before installing
|Application Temperature||45°F (7.2°C) to 95°F (35°C)|
|Handling Time||30 Minutes|
|Temperature Limit||Works in -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|# per Pallet||100|
40% Epoxy Resins
58.5% Proprietary Ingredient
1 - Epoxy Cartridge (2 year shelf life) (FLM857)
2 - Mixing Nozzle (FLM864)
1 - Pair Nitrile Gloves
2 - 100' Forming Tape Roll
1 - Plastic Spatula
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 229|
Accessories for FLM853
Dual Cartridge Epoxy Gun
- For PIG Non-Slip Epoxy Tread
Not included with FLM853
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.