PIG® Oil Absorbent Filter Mat Pad in Vac-Pack
Extra-large Filter Pads absorb oils but let water pass through; perfect for outdoor drains and stormwater filtration!
- Filter oil from water with five individually packaged 36" x 36" filter pads, folded and vac-packed for compact storage in a vehicle or spill kit
- Absorbs hydraulic fluid, motor oil and other oil-based liquids from water before it hits the waterway; allows only clean water to pass through
- Ideal for stormwater applications and general filtration of oily water on land – rain or shine!
- Great for use near storm drains, pipes, outflows, storage tanks, roll-offs, vehicles and other oily equipment; can also be used as a pour-through filter for mop buckets and other containers of oily water
- UV resistant for outdoor use
- Contains 85% recycled fibers; ideal where green products are desired or required
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
- Not for use on bodies of water - mat does not float
|Style||Oil, Water Separator|
|Dimensions||36" W x 36" L|
|Recycled Content||85% Post-Consumer Recycled Synthetic Fibers|
|Absorbency||Up to 16 gal. per case|
|Absorbency per||Up to 3.2 gal. per pad|
|Category||Oil Absorbent Filter Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Filters Water|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Long-Term Outdoor Use|
|UV Resistance Time||Up to 12 months|
|Sold as||5 pads (5 packages of 1 each)|
|# per Pallet||40|
|Composition||Polyester and Polypropylene|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 49|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil Absorbent Filter Mat
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerCorrosive Liquids Notice
Not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.