PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Ground Tarp
A durable, grommeted mat that absorbs oils and fuels, not
water, to contain leaks and drips outside.
- 5' x 5' mat pad contains corner grommets for tying in place
- Heavy-duty three-layer mat makes sure that oily leaks and drips never reach the ground; designed to be a ground mat for outdoor equipment and vehicle maintenance or as a barrier to catch leaks from stored equipment
- Top layer is constructed with a tough geotextile fabric for added durability against equipment and tires
- Highly absorbent middle layer traps oil and fuel, but allows rainwater to evaporate; bottom layer prevents liquids from ever reaching the ground
- Won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Cuts easily with a utility knife or scissors
- UV-resistant for extended product life
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Style||Beyond the Drain|
|Dimensions||5' W x 5' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 3 gal. per bag|
|Category||Oil-Only Absorbent Ground Tarp|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Long-Term Outdoor Use|
|UV Resistance Time||Up to 12 months|
|Sold as||1 pad per bag|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 48|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil-Only Railroad & Ground Mat
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
PIG OIL ONLY GROUND TARP
GREAT TOOL FOR FIELD MECHANIC
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.