PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Pad
Lasts 2x longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs, while only absorbing oil and fuels, NOT
water. Loves oil. Hates water.
- Our most cost-effective mat when you only need to absorb oil-based liquids
- Multiple layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind oil or fiber residue
- Absorbs oil and fuels, NOT water
- White color tells you it's only for oils and fuels; draws attention to machine leaks and clearly shows saturation level during spill response
- Floats to clean up spills on water
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Medium-weight construction is versatile for general, everyday tasks and cleanups
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 20" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 22 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 22.53 oz. per pad|
|Category||PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Short-Term Outdoor Use|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 15" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||125 pads per bag|
|# per Pallet||36|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 43|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerOutdoor Use Notice
Intended for indoor use or short-term outdoor use only; not suited for extended exposure to direct sunlight.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Bring home the bacon
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.