PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Roll
PIG Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Rolls last 2x longer than ordinary mat rolls, while only absorbing oil and fuels, NOT water. Loves oil. Hates water.
- Our most cost-effective mat roll when you only need to absorb oil-based liquids
- Multiple layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind oil or fiber residue
- Absorbs oil and fuels, NOT water
- White color tells you it's only for oils and fuels; clearly shows saturation level during cleanup
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Ideal for wiping small areas and soaking up small oil drips and minor fuel leaks
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Construction is highly durable and absorbent
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids – always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 50' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 19.8 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 3.3 gal. per roll|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 15" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||6 rolls per box|
|# per Pallet||22|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerOutdoor Use Notice
Intended for indoor use or short-term outdoor use only; not suited for extended exposure to direct sunlight.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.