PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock
The best outdoor sock you
can buy for oily spills on land – UV resistant up to one year.
- Outlasts other outdoor socks with the most UV resistant construction you can buy. Period.
- Moldable socks hug corners and surround machine bases to absorb machine leaks, contain puddles and keep workers safe
- Cellulose filler is hydrophobic for containing and absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments
- Polypropylene skin resists tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without absorbing a drop of water
- Ideal for use on land, but also floats to clean up oil-based liquids on water
- Attached string allows socks to be tied down, tied together or dipped into tanks
- Skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets ANSI and MIL spec standards for static decay
- Recycled content is ideal when green products are desired or required
- Not recommended for use with acids, bases or other corrosives
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 48" L|
|Recycled Content||95% Mixture of Pre- and Post-Consumer Recycled Cellulose|
|Absorbency||Up to 12 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1 gal. per sock|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||12 socks per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-426-7903|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 52|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- UV-Resistance Comparison Testing of Spunbond and Meltblown
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Accessories for SKM210
Restocking More Product
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.