PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in 20-Gallon High-Visibility Economy Container
High-visibility, low-cost PIG Spill Kit is perfect for everyday spills of fuels and oil-based liquids.
- Our best kit for fuel and oil spills is packed with top-quality PIG Absorbents, but affordable enough to be stocked in all your spill-prone areas
- Oil-Only absorbents soak up oil, fuels and oil-based liquids but not a drop of water
- Basic container saves money when you don't need a UN Rated container for disposal of spent absorbents
- Bright yellow color is easy to locate in the event of a spill; non-threaded lid lifts off for fast, easy access
- Lightweight 100% polyethylene containers resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry; molded-in handles for easy carrying
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup faster
- Tamperproof seal helps prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 19" x 23" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 12.5 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||8|
Container - Polyethylene
Mats - Polypropylene
Booms - Co-Poly Outer Skin, Polypropylene Inner Skin and Filler Pillows - Polyester Mesh and Polypropylene
12 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT214)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Boom (BOM406)
2 - ext. dia. 8" x 18" L PIG® Sump Skimmer (SKM403)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - 20-Gallon Plastic Container with Lid
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 97|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for KIT4300
New Pig makes it easy
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.