PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum
Strong enough to earn a UN rating for shipping spill cleanup waste.
- Comply with Spill Plan regs, avoid fines and be ready to respond with the #1 kit for oil-based spills
- Overpack drum container is UN Rated for shipping waste after oil spill cleanup
- Neatly prepacked container speeds access during a spill emergency
- PIG Oil-Only Booms stop spreading spills; PIG Stat-Mat and Pillows absorb quickly
- Absorbents meet ANSI and MIL spec standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Overpack is X-rated in Packing Groups I, II and III for shipping spill cleanup waste by land, sea or rail
- Lightweight, polypropylene container resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry
- Two broom holes 180-degrees opposite each other on the lid allow 100% positive leverage for easy opening and closing with a broom handle or bar
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Ledges molded into container make kit easy to move by forklift; foot hold in the drum base allows you to hold the drum securely in position while opening or closing the lid
- Apply a tamperproof seal to alignment holes on lid and drum to ensure contents aren't disturbed
- Features enhanced lid and base design for added strength and security for stacking or if the drum is accidentally dropped
- Note: A PIG Overpack Protection Cover (available separately) is suggested for outdoor storage to protect container from UV degradation and weathering
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents - the world's #1 selling brand
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 23" x 19" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 12.5 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||12|
Container - Injection Molded Copolymer Polypropylene
Mats - Polypropylene
Booms - Co-Poly Outer Skin and Polypropylene Inner Skin and Filler
Pillows - Polyester Mesh and Polypropylene
2 - ext. dia. 8" x 18" L PIG® Sump Skimmer (SKM403)
12 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT214)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Boom (BOM406)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - ext. dia. 23" x 19" H PIG® Overpack Salvage Drum (PAK708-WH)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 96|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
- Instructions for Overpack Containers
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- White paper – Spills Happen. 10 Things you need to know about Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1)(vii)
OSHA's HAZWOPER standard requires spill responders to have, "DOT specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents," in areas where spills may occur.
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
49 CFR 173.3(c)(1)
If a container of hazardous waste is damaged or leaking, it can be placed in a compatible salvage drum that meets UN criteria for shipping.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Accessories for KIT411-01
PIG® Overpack Protection Cover
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits and Overpacks
PIG® High-Visibility Overpack Protection Cover
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits and Overpacks
- High-Visibility Green
Wall-Mount Bracket for PIG® Spill Kit Container
- For 20 and 30 gal. Spill Kits
- 1 per box
20gl, Oil Only, Salvage Drum Item# KIT411-01.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.