PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in Caddy
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Swing out front doors on this wheeled mobile kit make it easy to get to the supplies you need.
- Swing-out doors, prepacked shelves and compartments make cart easy to inventory and access
- 8" wheels help you speed to the scene of the spill
- Narrow width fits easily through doors and aisles
- Cart holds and dispenses a 60' roll of PIG Rip-&-Fit Oil-Only Mat for tearing off pads or sections as needed
- PIG Skimmer Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Rip-&-Fit Oil-Only Mat and Pillows absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks and cracks
- Includes gloves and goggles to guard against splashes
- Lockable for added security
- Gray color hides grime and blends in with industrial environments
- Ideal for maintenance crews, labs and other areas prone to small spills
- Note: Not for outdoor storage
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Wheel Type||(2) 8" HDPE Wheels w/ FPVC Tires|
|Dimensions||23" W x 16" D x 38" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 15 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-547-0065|
|# per Pallet||8|
Mat Roll: Polypropylene
Putty: Epoxy Resin
5 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (104PS)
1 - 15" W x 60' L PIG® Rip-&-Fit® Oil-Only Absorbent Mat Roll in Dispenser Box (MAT442)
4 - 12" W x 12" L x 1" H PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Pillow (PIL405)
1 - 7" L PIG™ Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (PTY201)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - 13" L Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Instructions
1 - Polyethylene Cart
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 101|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® Nitri-Solve® Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for KIT497
Nice oil spill kit
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.