Features and Benefits
PIG Oil Absorbents in an easy to see, fast to find, Hi-Viz bag.
- Durable, water-resistant bag with hook-and-loop closure keeps contents clean and dry
- PIG Oil-Only Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Stat-Mat Pads absorb quickly
- Absorbents meet ANSI and MIL spec standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Bright-yellow bag and large, color-coded label make the kit easy to locate
- Strap for easy carrying and hanging
- Compact and easy to store - makes a great truck spill kit
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||16" W x 17" L x 20.5" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 10 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Fuels, Other Oil-Based Liquids Only|
|Sold as||1 each|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-656-1337|
|# per Pallet||30|
Bag - Vinyl-laminated Nylon
Sock Skin - Polypropylene
Filler - Hydrophobic cellulose
Mats - Polypropylene
4 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (SKM210)
28 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT214)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Spill Kit Vinyl Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 109|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Accessories for KIT420
Fast and Easy
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.