PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in Large Mobile Container
Lightweight wheeled container kit rolls to oil spills of up to 40 gallons.
- Lightweight, 50-gallon, polyethylene container resists chemicals and keeps absorbents clean and dry
- Heavy-duty 8" rubber wheels roll easily over nearly any surface
- PIG Oil-Only Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Stat-Mat Pads absorb; PIG Lite-Dri Oil-Only Absorbent cleans up residue on rough surfaces
- Absorbents meet ANSI and MIL spec standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Prepacked container with hinged lid provides easy access to contents
- Built-in handles allow easy steering through tight spots
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Tamperproof seal helps prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Note: Not for outdoor storage
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Wheel Type||(2) 8" Rubber Wheels|
|Dimensions||23.625" W x 38.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 40 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Special Feature||Mobile Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2|
Container - Polyethylene (HDPE)
Mats - Polypropylene
Socks - Polypropylene
Loose Particulate - Cellulose Granules
70 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT214)
4 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (104PS)
2 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (SKM203)
2 - PIG® Oil-Only Lite-Dri® Loose Absorbent (PLP410)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - Plastic Container with Wheels
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 102|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® LITE-DRI® Oil-Only Loose Absorbent
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for KIT459
Just What You Need!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.