PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in Tote Bag
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Absorb up to 6.5 gallons with this oil spill kit in a sturdy, high-quality tool bag.
- Vinyl-coated canvas tote bag withstands tough environments; pockets store additional tools and supplies
- PIG Skimmer Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Stat-Mat Pads and Pillows absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks or cracks
- Absorbents meet ANSI and MIL spec standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Includes disposable gloves and goggles to guard against splashes
- Bag features a wide-opening mouth and self-standing design
- Small size is ideal for tool carts, workstations or other compact spaces
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||12" W x 20" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 6.5 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Bag - Vinyl-Coated Canvas with Frame
Mats/Socks - Polypropylene
Gloves - Nitrile
Goggles - Polycarbonate
Putty - 15% Epoxy Resins
83.5% Non-Hazardous (Trade Secret) Ingredient
15 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT214)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (104PS)
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - 13" L Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Canvas Duffel Bag
1 - Instructions
|Shelf Life||2 years|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for SHOWA Nitri-Solve® Nitrile Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatability guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.