PIG® Oil-Only Spill Pack
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Vacuum sealed, tamper resistant packaging ensures kit is complete and ready to go when you need it.
- Rugged vacuum packaging keeps contents clean and dry and makes it easy to detect tampering
- Highly-visible pack is easy to locate
- PIG Oil-Only Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Stat-Mat Pads absorb quickly
- Absorbents meet ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Includes nitrile gloves and an extra-large disposal bag with nylon tie
- Built-in handle and sturdy grommets make the pack easy to carry and hang
- Stores easily behind a vehicle seat
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||23" W x 28.5" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||40|
Metallic Foil Package
Mats - 100% Polypropylene
Sock Skin - Polypropylene
Sock Filler - 100% Hydrophobic Cellulose
Gloves - Nitrile
20 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® STAT-MAT® Absorbent Pad (MAT215)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock (SKM210)
1 - 13" L Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
1 - Vacuum Sealed Foil Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 106|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbent Sock
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Accessories for KIT471
Foil Wrapped Oil OnlySpill Kit
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.