PIG® Oil-Only UV-Resistant Absorbent Mat Roll
Outdoor mat roll absorbs oils NOT
water, and withstands direct sun for up to a year without disintegrating.
- No job is too big for our heavyweight mat rolls; our most popular mat weight is ideal for skimming oil off water, soaking up large-volume leaks and drips under and around outdoor machinery and equipment and in areas where frequent changeouts aren’t possible
- UV resistant up to 12 months; won’t degrade during long term outdoor use
- Catch leaks and drips in hard-to-reach locations outside where frequent changeouts aren’t possible
- Absorbs oil NOT water; floats to clean up spills on water
- Bright-white color makes absorbed oil easier to see; draws attention to leaks and clearly shows saturation level
- Lasts 2x longer than competitive mats and won’t rip, tear or fray even when saturated; liquids absorb quickly for faster, easier cleanups and safer workplaces
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||32" W x 150' L|
|Absorbency||Up to 40 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 40 gal. per roll|
|Category||Oil-Only UV-Resistant Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Long-Term Outdoor Use|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 16" sections|
|Traffic||Medium Foot Traffic|
|UV Resistance Time||Up to 12 months|
|Sold as||1 roll per bag|
|# per Pallet||12|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 46|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for MAT4107
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.