PIG® Outdoor Latching Drum Lid with Fast-Latch Ring
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Get fast, easy access to outdoor drums and meet closed
container regs with the only locking latching lid that stands up to the elements and resists corrosion.
- Outdoor drum lid is zinc primed for extra protection against rust and corrosion
- Fast-latch ring allows easy installation on new or reconditioned 55-gallon steel drums; no clumsy nut-and-bolt ring
- 3"-wide Polyethylene foam gasket and locking mechanism seal lid to reduce vapor emissions and help keep drum contents dry and pure
- Large-diameter crowned lid keeps out rainwater and improves appearance
- Latching handle is easy to open or close with one hand
- Removable hinge pin lets you remove lid without loosening band around drum
- Lid stop keeps lid upright when open
- Accepts padlock (not included)
- Compatible with all New Pig open-head reconditioned drums.
|Style||Hinged Lid w/ One-Hand Latch|
|Use With||55 gal. Steel Drums|
|Dimensions||25" W x 28" L x 6" H|
|Drum Size||55 gal.|
|Drum Type||Steel Drum|
|Drum Mounting||Fast Latch|
|Padlockable||Padlockable w/ .25" Shackle|
|Special Feature||Outdoor Use|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|# per Pallet||23|
Paint - Zinc-Primed, Powder-Coated Enamel
Lid - Steel
Gasket - Polyethylene Foam
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 281|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- PIG Latching Drum Lid (Steel) Instructions
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(i)
Flammable liquids need to be stored in closed containers that are sealed by a "lid or other device" that does not allow liquids or vapors to escape.
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 261.4
Helps you comply with 40 CFR 261.4 requiring excluded solvent contaminated wipes to be accumulated and stored in closed containers while they are managed onsite.
40 CFR 262.15
Satellite Accumulation Areas allow generators of hazardous waste to accumulate as much as 55 gallons of hazardous waste or one quart of acutely hazardous waste in containers at or near the point of generation. The container must be kept closed when not in use, must be under the control of the operator generating the waste and must be properly labeled.
40 CFR 262.16(b)(2)(iii)
Small and Large Quantity Generators of hazardous waste must keep hazardous waste storage containers closed, except when adding or removing waste from the container.
40 CFR 264.1086(c)(1)(ii)
Level one containers must have closure devices that, "form a continuous barrier over the container openings." When these closure devices are in place, there can be, "no visible holes, gaps or other open spaces into the interior of the container."
Accessories for DRM1111
Handy item to have
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.