Features and Benefits
Grommeted mat pad holder covers large areas and stakes down to stay in place – even in windy conditions.
- Weighted drip pad system stays right where you put it, even when the wind blows
- Pad holder accepts PIG UV-Resistant Mat Pads (included) to absorb oil and fuels, NOT water
- Mat pads resist UV light for up to 12 months; ideal for use in long-term, outdoor applications
- Heavy-weight construction delivers greater absorbency for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Non-absorbent PVC pad holder prevents oil from soaking through
- Extra-large surface area provides more coverage than standard mat pads
- Grommets and strap help you retrieve Drip Pad from underneath vehicles and machinery
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||30" W x 52" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 2.8 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 2.8 gal.|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Long-Term Outdoor Use|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|UV Resistance Time||Up to 12 months|
|Sold as||1 per box|
Absorbent - Polypropylene
Pocket - PVC
1 - 30" W x 52" L Drip Pad
1 - 28" W x 48.5" L Refill for PIG® Outdoor Drip Pad System (MAT4304)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 48|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK226
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.