Features and Benefits
Catch leaks and drips from palletized drums and containers to keep the floor below dry and safe.
- Place tray on top of pallet for easy mobility with a forklift; 40" x 48" pallets can also be placed inside of tray
- Ideal for storing liquids, granules or powders that may leak, drip or cause contamination if they reach the ground
- Rugged polyethylene construction features heavy-duty walls that won't bend or warp
- Ribs on bottom of tray elevate stored items to keep them away from spills
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||43.58" W x 51.38" L x 4" H|
|Sump Capacity||28.89 gal.|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||48" L x 40" W|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||15|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 384|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
order with confidence
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.