Features and Benefits
Absorbs outdoor oil spills on soil.
- Super-absorbent, non-leaching activated sphagnum peat moss absorbs up to 8 gallons of oil per bag
- Just throw on a spill and sweep it up; even removes the oily sheen from your floor
- Absorbs oil-based liquids but not water; incinerable to help reduce waste
- Non-abrasive composition will not harm floors or expensive machinery
- Silica-free composition does not pose the health hazards associated with breathing in clay dust
- Lightweight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury
- Not recommended for oil spills on water or for use with corrosive liquids
Quality and Certification Checks
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal. per bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Unit Weight||11 lb.|
|Sold as||1 bag|
|# per Pallet||80|
|Composition||Industrial Peat Moss|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 62|
Pig Peat Absorbent
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.