PIG® Pesticide Spill Kit in Bucket
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Be prepared for pesticide spills with this specialized PIG Spill Kit in a shippable, UN Rated bucket.
- Packed with essential absorbents and supplies to clean up spills of liquid and particulate pesticides
- Helps you comply with regulations for hazardous pesticide spills as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Affordable enough so you can outfit your entire fleet
- UN Rated bucket doubles as a shipping container for used absorbents
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 13.375" x 17.625" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 3.5 gal.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||27|
Socks Skin: Polypropylene
Socks Filler: Magnesium Aluminosilicate
Loose Absorbent: Cellulose Fiber, Kaolin Clay, Calcium Carbonate
Intentionally Added Ingredients: Sodium Sulfate, Diethyl Pthalate, Estragole
2 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
6 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Neoprene Glove
1 - Dustpan/Broom
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - 3" x 100' Roll of Caution Tape
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
2 - PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent in Spill Pouch (PLP220)
1 - 6.5-Gallon Plastic Bucket with Lid
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 95|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Pesticide Spill Kit
- Instructions for PIG Pesticide Spill Kit in Bucket
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® DRI Loose Absorbent
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
DisclaimerPIG® Dri Ingredient Notice
PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent contains intentionally added ingredients that may contain fragrance allergens.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatability guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids.
Accessories for KIT620
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.