PIG® Pipe Wrap Repair Kit for Lines & Joints Not Under Pressure
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain, Japan.
Fast, easy way to permanently fix broken, corroded or leaking pipes to beyond their original strength.
- Each kit contains materials for restoring one unpressurized pipe or joint
- Works on most pipes, including PVC, copper, galvanized steel, rubber, lead and iron
- Materials adhere to wet or dry surfaces to allow repairs without draining pipes
- Butyl patch or PIG® Repair Putty applies underneath outer wrap to strengthen seal
- Polyurethane-impregnated fiberglass wrap exceeds original bursting pressure rating of pipes
- Nitrile gloves protect hands during repair
- Cures in approximately 30 minutes at 75°F
- Final repair is not affected by salt water
- NSF Certified for safe use on potable water lines
|Style||Pipe Patch Kit|
|Cure Time||30 Minutes at 75°F (24°C)|
|Pipe Size||2.5" - 4" dia.|
|Temperature Limit||300°F (149°C) Continuous/500°F (260°C) Intermittent|
|Sold as||3 per box|
Wrap: Polyurethane, Fiberglass
3 - 1.5" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY230)
1 - 4"L x 4"W Butyl Patch
1 - Pair Nitrile Gloves
1 - 15'L x 4"W Polyurethane-impregnated Fiberglass Wrap
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 258|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for Using PIG® Pipe Wrap Repair Kit on Pipes Not Under Pressure
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Wrap for Pipes
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NSF Certified
No promo Gift Again
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.