Temporarily stop leaks in cold temperatures that would freeze standard patching pastes.
- Specially formulated for storage and application in cold temperatures that would freeze standard patching pastes
- Temporarily stops leaks until system can be drained or leak source contained
- Excellent chemical resistance makes it ideal for flammable or hazardous leaks
- No preparation needed, even on dirty or rusty surfaces
- Temporarily stops leaks from 2 minutes up to 2 hours
- Ready to use without mixing
|Use With||Fuel Tanks, Steel Drums & Containers|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3.25" x 1.75" H|
|Temperature Limit||5°F (-15°C) to 150°F (66°C)|
|Volume||.75 lb. Container|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||7020|
|Composition||Bentonite Clay & Propylene glycol w/ Polymer Base|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.