PIG® Poly Dispensing Drum Dolly with Rubber Wheels
Do-it-all unit transports drums up to 55-gallons, tilts for dispensing and provides secondary containment in a closed sump.
- Versatile unit transports drums up to 55-gallons, tilts for dispensing and provides secondary containment
- Closed sump lets you move unit without contained liquids splashing out
- Rugged polyethylene with UV inhibitors for indoor and outdoor use
- Roomy 14"H x 24"W x 16"L well accommodates 5-gallon buckets for refilling
- Sump capacity helps you meet 40 CFR 264.175 and UFC containment regs
- Ergonomically designed to minimize back strain and fatigue
- A drain plug is standard with the unit
- 10" solid rubber wheels are excellent for use on concrete or asphalt outdoors
|Wheel Type||(2) 10" Hard Rubber Wheels|
|Use With||Up to 55 gal. Drums|
|Dimensions||32" W x 69" L x 26.5" H|
|Load Capacity UDL||600 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||70 gal.|
|Drum Size||55 gal.|
|Drum Secured By||Belt|
|Drum Type||Steel Drum|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2|
Dolly - Polyethylene (LDPE)
Axle - Stainless Steel
Security Strap - Nylon
Wheels - Hard Rubber
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 342|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Large and in charge
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.