Features and Benefits
Manage small leaks and drips that mess up your floor and
containers with tough New Pig decks.
- The strongest drip decks you can buy won't buckle or bow. Guaranteed for life.
- Low-profile 5.75"H design is easy to load or unload; pumps and funnels are easy to access
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- Translucent white sidewalls allow easy visual inspection
- We test all of our Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||26" W x 52" L x 5.75" H|
|Recycled Content||43% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||3000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||22 gal.|
|Fork Truck Access||No Fork Truck Access|
|Grates||(1) 48" L x 24" W Grate|
|Holds||(2) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||20|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 367|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK565
PIG POLY Drip Deck
Poly Drip Deck - Perfect for Secondary Containment
PIG Poly Drip Deck
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.