PIG® Poly IBC Tote Spill Containment Pallet with Shelf
can't buy a stronger pallet to store your totes in compliance. PIG is the toughest on the market.
- Strong enough for long-term storage of IBCs, this innovative design transfers weight to load bearing channels to maximize capacity
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with regulations and keep storage areas clean
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating holds a variety of IBC sizes; lifts out for easy access to sump
- Low profile for easy access to and dispensing from IBC tanks
- Two-way forklift entry allows movement from either direction when not loaded
- Attached shelf makes it neater and easier to dispense into 5-gallon buckets or smaller containers
- Mini-sump is bulkheaded to main sump to drain away drips
- Optional .75" drain plug lets you empty sump without removing drums or grating
|Dimensions||62" W x 62" L x 26" H|
|Recycled Content||26% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||8000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||360 gal.|
|Drain||Optional .75" Drain|
|Fork Truck Access||Two-Way Fork Access, Move Unloaded Only|
|Grates||(2) 52" L x 26" W Grates|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||3|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 377|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK736
- For Poly Deck or Pallet
PIG® IBC Tote Outdoor Cover
- For Poly IBC Spill Containment Pallets
Support Plates for PIG® IBC Tote Spill Containment Units
- For IBCs & Totes
- 4 each
- For Collapse-A-Tainer Lite; Spill Decks & Pallets
- 26" x 52" x 4"
Better than what I expected!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.