PIG® Poly Spill Deck
These decks ship ready to store drums without the labor and expense of connecting multiple sections.
- The strongest standard drip deck you can buy for everyday drum storage
- Wide, one-piece design eliminates the expense and labor of connecting multiple decks
- Strong enough for long-term storage of fully loaded drums
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Low-profile design is under 6" high; easy to load or unload, pumps and funnels are easy to access
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- We test all of our Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
|Dimensions||50.25" W x 98.25" L x 5.19" H|
|Recycled Content||51% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||12000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||75 gal.|
|Fork Truck Access||No Fork Truck Access|
|Grates||(4) 48" L x 24" W Grates|
|Holds||(8) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||10|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 367|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK956
Best bang for your buck
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.