PIG® Poly Storage Shed
Stack two pallets of four drums each inside this storage shed to free up some floor space at your facility.
- Provides 75 gallons of containment and protected storage for up to eight 55-gallon drums (two stacked pallets)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction with UV inhibitors resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Molded door vents help reduce fumes and interior condensation
- Removable grates provide easy access to the sump
- Forklift access from all sides makes the empty shed easy to move
- Lockable to help keep contents secure (lock included)
|Dimensions||62.5" W x 90" D x 93" H|
|Load Capacity UDL||8000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||75 gal.|
|Access||2 Hinged Doors|
|Fork Truck Access||Four-Way Fork Truck Access|
|Holds||(8) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Interior Dimensions||57" W x 70" D x 78" H|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 374|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK754
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.