PIG® Portable Spill Containment Pool
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Known to Cause
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
|Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm
Store our pop-up containment pool in your vehicle to be prepared for spill emergencies on the road.
- Ideal for quick deployment to catch the contents of blown hydraulic lines, punctured tanks, leaking containers and decontamination operations
- Heavy-duty, 18 oz., vinyl-coated polyester provides high resistance to tears and punctures
- Rim has foam ring that rises with level of liquid contained
- Deploys instantly for use in an emergency; decontaminate for reuse
- Pliable material folds easily for storage on a truck or emergency response vehicle
- Excellent way to equip your fleet for punctured fuel tanks or drums while on the road
|ext. dia. 2.4' x 11" H
|8" Dia. x 1.33' L Folded
|Quick Response to Vehicle Leaks
|1.5' Dia. x 11" H
|18 oz. PVC-Coated Polyester
|Pigalog® Page Number
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Portable Spill Containment Pool
- How to Measure for PIG® Collapse-a-tainer® Containment System
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for PAK925
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.