PIG® Rubber Drainage Mat Roll
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Stay safe while looking sharp. Place this mat in spill-prone areas to protect employees and customers from slips and falls.
- Provides better slip resistance than ceramic or cement floors in high-traffic, wet or spill-prone areas
- A low profile and beveled edges help prevent trips and falls
- Drainage holes channel liquid to prevent pooling and slipping
- Lightweight, easy to clean and autoclavable
- Lengths up to 20' easily cover large areas without the trip hazards of side-by-side mats
- Mat rolls 10' and longer have a seam every 5'
|Chemical Contact||Not for Chemical Contact|
|Oil/Grease Contact||Not for Oil/Grease Contact|
|Drainage Holes||With Holes|
|Safe for Welding Areas||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Composition||Nitrile and SBR Rubber|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N3|
3' W x 20' L x .5" H (FLM1001-3X20T-BK)
3' W x 15' L x .5" H (FLM1001-3X15T-BK)
3' W x 10' L x .5" H (FLM1001-3X10T-BK)
85 lbs. (FLM1001-3X20T-BK)
64 lbs. (FLM1001-3X15T-BK)
43 lbs. (FLM1001-3X10T-BK)
|# per Pallet||
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Anti-Fatigue Mat
- Instructions for PIG Anti-Fatigue Matting
DisclaimerNominal Anti-Fatigue Mat Dimensions
Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.