PIG® Sediment Filter Sock
Easy and affordable way to remove sediment and debris from stormwater runoff and boost your erosion control efforts.
- Silt sock allows water to flow through while filter media removes total suspended solids, sediment, trash and debris before it enters the water system
- For storm drains, trench and inlet drains, stockpiles, property perimeters, light construction activities or as a check dam
- Stays in place without staking or trenching; overlap socks to cover longer distances
- Alternative for straw wattles and silt fences
- Achieves maximum contact on uneven ground; can be shaped at right angles to fully contain an area
- Low dust design makes it cleaner to handle right out of the box
- Natural, recycled media is shelf-stable and won't grow mold like compost or release harmful compounds into the water supply like rubber media
- Environmentally friendly to dispose; cut open sock skin, spreads filter media onto the ground or in compost pile and dispose of skin
|Style||Around the Drain|
|Use With||Storm Drains, Culverts, Ditches, Downspouts, Exposed Dirt, Property Perimeters and Trench Drains|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 5" x 5' L|
|Drain Shape||Round; Square; Rectangular|
|Substance Filtered||Sediment; Debris; Trash|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||25|
Chamber: Natural Materials
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 180|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Sediment Filter Sock
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.